CONDITIONS OF BOOKING and OCCUPANCY
1. All accounts are to be settled on arrival or prior to occupancy commencing if arriving outside of reception hours. The reception hours are Monday to Friday 0800hrs to 1700hrs, Saturday 0900hrs to 1700hrs and Sunday 0900hrs to 1600hrs. However, our phone lines are 24/7, 365 days and please call 03 8060 2688 for any assistance needed.
2. We accept Eftpos, Amex, Visa and MasterCard (1.3% credit card surcharge applies).
3. Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt and confirmation.
4. The Guest making the booking must be over 18 years of age and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the property.
5. An acceptable form of photographic ID (valid driver’s licence, passport or 18+ Card), must be produced to Reception on check in.
6. Upon arrival if you notice anything damaged or missing in your apartment please report to reception.
7. The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any guest.
8. The hotel have limited liability to the Loss of or damage to guests’ property as per Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 Part 5.2 (s100-s106), please speak to reception if more details are needed.
9. The Guest authorises the manager to charge the credit card provided with the booking, for any loss, damage, monetary contribution for which the Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
10. The management team will make every effort that the property is available as booked. However, the operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
11. The Apartments must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
12. Only the number of persons stated on the registration may stay in the Apartments.
13. Strictly NO SMOKING IN ROOM OR ON BALCONY AND NO PETS ALLOWED. Failing to adhere a minimum of a $200 fine will be imposed.
14. We enforce a strict Quiet Enjoyment Policy for the comfort and security of all our Guests and excessive noise or inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated at any time.
15. The By-Laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The Apartments must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any guest fails to comply.
16. If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the premises. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any guest and removal of guests’ property.
17. The Manager may inspect the apartments at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
18. There is no refund for early departure.
19. The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the Apartment.
20. Please note that our Apartments are fully self-contained. A complimentary starter kit including tea, coffee, sugar, milk, toilet paper etc is provided on arrival and thereafter the team is happy to refill the stock during hotel operating hours.
21. Linen is included for all reservations. However, should you require any extra towels please find it in the closet.
22. Apartments will be serviced every fourth day of your stay. For any mid-stay services please contact reception.
23. In case you would need to remove rubbish from you apartment. Our “Garbage Room” is on each level located next to the lifts. Place general waste in the chute and recycles in the yellow top bins.
24. Upon departure, please lock the apartment door and return keys to the reception.
25. Should you depart outside of office hours, please notify the reception the day before if possible, and then deposit keys in the After Hours Key Safe located at the Reception. However, if you have a car in the car park, please open garage door with black remote and drop off both garage remote and apartment keys in the “Key Drop off Box” located on the left side wall before exiting the garage.
26. Late or lost keys will be subject to charge.
27. Check out time is 11am. Please contact the reception should there be any late checkout needed and it can be organized depending upon the availability on a complimentary or fee basis.
28. Note our Cancellation Policy as detailed on our website or as specified by your Agent at the time of your booking.
We appreciate that you have taken the time to read the conditions that apply to your stay.